Wizz Air, Europe's greenest airline and the leading low cost carrier in Central and Eastern Europe, opens now fantastic career opportunities for Polish candidates and announce upcoming open recruitment day in Sopot.[/lead]
Have you ever imagined to have the sky as your office? Now it is possible! Wizz Air is now looking for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates from Poland to join its international Cabin Crew team.
Check out our videos and join us at open recruitment days.*
Become a Wizz Air Cabin Crew
Flight A Day in the Life of Wizz Air Cabin Crew
Candidates who successfully complete the recruitment process and become members of the WIZZ crew will receive free uniform and training, as well as the opportunity to work for one of the best airlines in Europe in their hometown. They will also be able to travel with family and friends using discounts and tickets throughout the entire WIZZ route network.
WIZZ is valued by its employees for maintaining the highest standards of safety and security while introducing innovative solutions and services. Wizz Air ensures a high level of motivation for its employees and creates attractive career opportunities.You can become one if:
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language
- You are an enthusiastic person, who likes working with peopleCompany offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stable job in rapidly developing company
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel with discounted rates and on bonus airline tickets
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly
WIZZ AIR OPEN DAY IN SOPOT:
Date:5th of March 2020
Starting time:09:00 A.M.
Place:Hotel Molo Sopot Centrum, Podjazd 6, 80-001 Sopot, Poland
For more details, please see https://wizzair.com/pl-pl/informacje-i-uslugi/career/personel-pokladowy-stewardzi/
Wizz Air currently offers a total of 184 routes to 28 countries from 9 Polish airports. As a part of the constant expansion in Poland, the airline is enhancing its Polish network.
If you have passion for excellence, you are friendly, reliable and looking for colorful lifestyle - we are waiting for you! We are looking forward to seeing you there!